Next Course Dates – 2017
Cut down your learning time and double your result with our T.M.C. learning methods.
Course contents for Level 1
- Greetings and partings, formal and informal, politely.
- Asking and answering “yes” and “no” questions and numbers (1 – 10,000)
- Making basic sentence structures including transformation of questions.
- Introduce yourself and asking for name, surname, full name and how to spell it.
- General useful phrases such as excuse me, sorry, you’re welcome, nice to meet you, pardon me? etc.
- Making sentences about nationalities with your classmates including creating questions.
- Asking Thai people what part of, or province in Thailand they are from.
- Talking about what job do you have and find out what others do for a living.
- Making negative sentences of to be (is not, am not, are not).
- Learning can, cannot and can you? Combine with availability, ability and permission.
Class of August 2016
- Phrases for learning more Thai such as what is this called in Thai? What does it mean? etc.
- Order food and drink items and describe in basic detail including offering the items.
- Asking for and responding in detail regarding the location of objects and people.
- Basic structure of the past, present and future tenses.
- Asking for and giving directions on how to get to different places.
- Discussing and bargaining about prices of food and objects.
- Politely requesting permission to use and borrow objects.
- Arrange to meet your friends at a time, place, day and date in the near future.
- Talking about how long you will learn Thai for.
- Question words – what, where, when, which, how, how much, how many, how long etc.
Location: Mind Your Language School – Koh Samui (Thailand)
Course name: 2 Weeks to Speak – Intensive speaking Thai courses
Duration: 2 weeks / level: 5 hours / day: 5 days / week: Mon – Fri
Teacher : Jom Nawa and Bonus Mankhong (16 years experience)
Time: 09.00 am – 15.00 pm with short breaks and 1 hour for lunch
Price: 14,900 baht per person (approx’ 382 EUR)
Accommodation : On request (Samui Bamboo Garden and Us Hostel)
Maximum: 8 students per class
Note* Must pre-learn our vocab’ list before joining the course.
Happy Graduation Day For Our August 2016 Students
Speak Thai from the very 1st hour.
95 % of your time spent speaking a new language.
Courses divided into 4 different levels (2 Weeks per level).
Most common words and phrases used in day-to-day situations.
T.M.C. Teaching Methods – Learn Faster and Remember Longer
T – Transformation method: Reversing sentence structure.
M – Muscle memory method: Repetition leads to accuracy.
C – Combination method: Creating meaningful paragraphs.
Course Dates – 2017
10 – 21 July – level 1
07 – 18 August – Level 1
28 August – 08 September – Level 2
11 – 22 September – Level 1
02 – 13 October – Level 2
20 November – 1 December – Level 1
11 – 22 December – Level 2